The “Cisterna Film Festival” is ready for its fifth edition, starting with the “Next Generation”, the young adult section.
As for last year, the screening of the short films selected for the under-18 public will take place directly between the school desks. The appointment is set for the morning of June 4, at 10 am, at the auditorium of the middle school “Plinio il Vecchio” in Cisterna di Latina, when teachers and staff of the festival will lead the young audience into the vision of the short films selected for them.
Also this year, they will be presented to the students, Italian and international shorts which have participated in some of the most famous kermesse and film festivals in the world (TIFF Toronto International Film Festival, Festival du court-metrage de Clermont -Ferrand, Festival International du film d’animation d’Annecy). Some of them will be Italian and European premieres. Finally, the students will vote their favorite, and the winner will be awarded during the Cisterna Film Festival evenings held this summer 18-21 July 2019 at Palazzo Caetani.
Here are the selected titles:
– Ailin en la luna (Argentina, 2018, 5′) by Claudia Ruiz
– Alleluja (Italy, 2019, 7′) by Paolo Geremei
– Gronde marmaille (France, 2018, 15′) by Clémentine Carrié
– Guaxuma (France-Brazil, 2018, 14′) of Nara Normande
– Il mondiale in piazza (Italy, 2018, 15′) by Vito Palmieri
– El niño que quería volar (Spain, 2018, 20′) by Jorge Muriel
Soon the selection of the titles running for the official competition and for the non-competitive sections.